Maltego has chosen SecurityTrails, as its DNS data provider for their popular Standard Transforms.
Thanks to this integration, you’ll be able to deep dive into the most accurate and current security DNS data, and access it instantly from the Maltego interface in mere seconds.
Get critical data that makes security research faster and easier.
Security data that makes a difference
Speed up your research with Maltego powered by the SecurityTrails data
Accurate and updated historic and current data, ready to be accessed from anywhere.
Get instant results or IPs and Domain names. DNS and Host enumeration takes mere seconds.
All your data in one place
DNS history, subdomains, WHOIS History, Associated Domains, IP Subnet, PTR Search (stats), and more.
How does it work?
SecurityTrails is now powering the Maltego Standard Transforms DNS data, which means that you can use the default Maltego API limits, or your current SecurityTrails API key to enrich your DNS-based research.
- Install the Maltego Standard Transforms Hub item within the Maltego Transform Hub
- Due to the included data allowances, you can immediately you can start running the SecurityTrails Transforms
- If you hit any of the API limits included by default, you can always upgrade to get up to 2500 queries per month by signing up for our OSINT Toolkit
- Configure your SecurityTrails API key in Maltego
- Start using Maltego Transforms
For full instructions, head over to the blog post announcement here.
Don’t miss this opportunity
Start using Maltego with the SecurityTrails data.